We would like to inform you that the General Labour Inspectorate started carrying out inspections related to the spread of Covid-19 in the workplaces in accordance with the list of items below:
1. The staff has been familiarized with the measures undertaken in the enterprise in connection with COVID-19.
2. Reminder signs or information materials have been placed at the premises of the enterprise indicating the main steps for the prevention of infection transmission.
3. Information has been collected in advance about the health of the workers before their return to the workplaces after the cancellation of the state of emergency.
4. A plan has been prepared (steps have been taken) for work in the absence of a substantial part of the staff.
5. An action plan has been prepared (steps have been taken) in case of signs, warning about a person with COVID-19 or having such symptoms.
6. Measures have been put in place for compliance with the physical distance between the workers/employees.
7. A good ventilation system is available, i.e., there is a possibility for frequently bringing in fresh ai.
8. The areas for movement of workers have been organized in such a way as to prevent crowding of many people at the same place.
9. Physical distance between the people has been provided.
10. The areas used by more people have been organized in such a way as to provide distance and the contact points are reduced to a minimum (for example the copier area).
11. Necessary measures have been put in place to prevent close physical contact between the workers in order to minimize the probability of infection transmission.
12. Measures have been undertaken to prevent crowding of staff at the entry/exit areas.
13. Rules have been developed (measures have been taken) for using the sanitary facilities/ WCs.
14. A room has been provided for preparing food and having meal breaks, and/or other measures as well.
15. Suitable containers have been provided for collecting the group or personal protective equipment used in the company and adapted to the needs of the respective working place.
16. Measures have been undertaken for carrying out in-house meetings and briefings of the workers.
17. The method of cleaning the rooms has been revised for the purpose of preventing COVID-19.
18. Suitable measures have been taken for cleaning the hands.
19. Face masks are being used in enclosed spaces, particularly where it is impossible to provide the necessary distance.
20. Measures/instructions/procedures have been developed for outside persons in order to reduce the risk of infection transmission.
21. The supply area has been organized in such a way as to provide the necessary physical space.
22. Measures have been taken for reducing the risk of infection transmission from customers.
23. Cleaning the areas used for working with customers has been provided for
For further information and cooperation, the team of Occupational Health Service HEALTH & SAFET is at your disposal!