we would like to inform you that during the month of September 2020 you need to:
- check the performance of hand-held power tools in the organization, in which hand-held power tools are handled by a person with a minimum III qualification group on electrical safety.
- prepare an employee shift schedule for working shift workers for next month;
- provide the documents for temporary incapacity of the employees (including information on accidents at work) for June, July, August and September 2020 to the Occupational Health Service HEALTH & SAFETY to prepare a summary analysis of the health status of the workers.
- check the correctness and suitability of the fire fighting equipment, if there are more than 5 fire extinguishers. The fire extinguishers shall be checked at their first commissioning and subsequently at intervals of not less than 30 days. The revisions shall be recorded in a diary for goodness of extinguisher which can be worn and ride.
We recommend you in September 2020 to:
- perform the periodic briefing for the third quarter of the employees, for which it is held on a quarterly basis;
- perform the third annual meeting of the group / working conditions committee;
- check the availability of medicaments and materials for first aid in the first-aid kits;
- organize and perform preventive examinations of employees/workers together with the Occupational Health Service HEALTH & SAFETY.